Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ThankFULL Thanksgiving




Well I'm still full as a tick a week later from all the amazing casserole's, cakes and pies from Thanksgiving....Our first holiday together! We have now entered the life of splitting our time and holidays with both our families. This is a big deal for us because we are both so close to our families and hate to miss out on anything with them. My sweet Pete handled his first holiday away from his family just perfectly! To marry into a family full of women he fits in just fine with all us crazy girls!

Pete got the whole week off from work and we got to spend it together, another milestone for us... our longest time together consecutively, ever! YEP, you read that right! We have only known each other 6 months, been married for almost 2 of those months, and this is our first time to ever spend more than 5 days in a row together! I finally got to spend an entire week with my hunny! WoW!! I find it hard to believe myself sometimes! But I love my man and love my marriage. It's been a fairy tale journey so far and I look forward to many more weeks, months, and years together! <3

My men after Thanksgiving lunch! Love these boys!



My angel Love <3







1 comment:

  1. Can you imagine if you had a whole MONTH together? We're glad to hear you guys enjoyed your time together.

    ReplyDelete